You are invited to attend a launch workshop for a new resource for teachers that supports creative science teaching practice, engages learners with science, and helps them to develop their own scientific creativity.
Join us at a launch workshop to:
• Receive a copy of the resource for your school (including a toolkit and 10+ hands-on/minds-on classroom activities)
• Try out the activities with other teachers and academics
• Be part of critical discussions with the resource developers
The resource supports curriculum breadth with a ‘knowledge-rich, not content-heavy’ approach that values knowledge and skills in arts and science disciplines within creative teaching contexts. The resource has grown from the EU-funded project CREATIONS (Grant Agreement No.66517), developing arts-based creative approaches to science education across 11 countries. The resource is supported by expertise from the University of Exeter, Science and Technology Facilities Council, University of Birmingham and the Institute of Physics. It is funded by ESRC.
For more information and to book visit this link.
- Contact Details:
- St Luke’s Campus, University of Exeter
- 79 Heavitree Rd, Exeter, EX1 2LU