A look at how we introduce the concept of energy to secondary students. This session includes:
- Representing how energy is shifted within a system using simple practicals and videos.
- Identifying the meaningful start and end points on which to base further calculations.
- Working out how many creme eggs it takes to climb the 3 peaks.
This session is intended for all teachers, specialist and non-specialist, of students aged 11 to 16 years.
IOP NATIONAL EVENTS: For everyone involved in physics education in England; colleagues from other nations are welcome but the content covered will match the energy-related content of the curriculum in England.
Click the register button below to book.
Your eventbrite confirmation email will include:
- your online meeting link
- details of pre-session task (where relevant)
Please note, the Eventbrite ticket will NOT include the meeting link etc. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please check junk/spam folders and if necessary email [email protected]
- Contact Details: [email protected]