To support teachers in updating their knowledge and understanding of Particle Physics, Professor Robson will deliver his popular talk on: –
– the underlying physics of the Standard Model
– the basic principles of particle colliders and detectors
– ongoing research at CERN and other laboratories around the world
– proposals for future colliders and detectors to extend our current knowledge
Registration for the event will close at lunchtime on the day of the event. Log-in details will be emailed to registered delegates on the day of the event. Please check junk mail folders if you have not received log-in details before the event. Contact [email protected] if you have a problem.
- Online event, accessed using GoTo meeting,
Bookings are closed for this event.