FREE Practical Nanoscience Workshop for KS4/ KS5/ BTEC science teachers /teaching assistants/ trainee teachers
Our Free Practical Nanoscience Workshop provides:
• Experiments that can be repeated in the classroom
• Lectures and lab visits, giving an insight into current science and technology research
• Lesson plans, lists of consumables, handouts and presentations to be used in class
Experimental sessions include:
• How small is a nanometre?
• Exploring nanomaterials and their properties
• Carbon nanotubes and buckyballs
• Making gold and silver nanoparticles
• Creating your own solar cells
Places are limited, so book now!
For further information visit our website.
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- University of Oxford, Begbroke Science Park
- Woodstock Road, Begbroke, Oxford, OX5 1PF