A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 8 students from your school run by the IOP .
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving and gender stereotypes.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
Please book one space for your school (this includes up to 10 students). If you do not get a confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your school spam filters and email [email protected] directly.
- Available Spaces: 2
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- St Hilda’s CE High School
- Sefton Park, Liverpool, L17 3AL
Bookings are closed for this event.