A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 7-9 students from your school run by the IOP and hosted by Imperial College London, with support from mentors and STEM ambassadors.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving, creativity and communication
Schools are encouraged to plan outreach activities for the students to be involved with afterwards.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
This event is fully booked. Register below to be added to the waiting list.
- Available Spaces: 2
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- Imperial College London
- South Kensington Campus, London, SW7 2AZ
Bookings are closed for this event.