• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

Posts by Carol and I in the closed Education Forum group are listed win full in the “recent activity” area at the bottom of the Hub page.  Ibecause lever, because I am a member of that closed group, or their an oversight and everyone can see it?

Okay, not sure what happened to that last sentence!

“Is this clever, because I am a member of that closed group, or an oversight and everyone can see it?”

It should not appear in the hub, whatever. But I canno see it (as a non-memeber of the forum).

@Ian – we’re discussing the “latest activity” feed at the bottom of the home page when you are logged in.

@Stu – it is (thankfully this time…) being clever – you will only see content you’re entitled to. As you guess, you can only see this because you’re a member of that closed group. When I’m logged in with this user, I can’t see the posts you’re referring to, but I can when I log in as the all-powerful admin super-user.

Any suggestion where’s the best place to tell people this? The question’s come up a few times, but only applies to (perceptive!) people who are members of closed groups.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?