• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

Dear all,

I suspect this has been dealt with already but I’ve just scanned through the ’email notifications’ thread and not found it, hence the new thread.

Since the revamp I no longer get notifications when someone responds to a post of mine or posts on groups I have made etc.

I tried deleting my old settings and entering new ones, not sure why now but it seemed a good idea at the time.

Help 🙂

Colin

Hi Colin – if you go to each group that you are interested in, e.g. https://test.talkphysics.org/groups/507 , you’ll see a “Subscribe to: All posts in this group” link on the left-hand side.

You can either subscribe like that, to everything in a group, or you can just click on an individual topic, such as your welcome thread – https://test.talkphysics.org/groups/507/forums/508 – where you’ll also see a link “Subscribe to: This post”.

Is that ok?

Thanks for this Jon,

When I checked I was already set up to receive notifications from pretty much every group so I decided to check my profile. My email address was down as [email protected]

So, it looks like my notifications have been swimming around the aether!

Bye for now and sorry to have wasted your time,

Colin

P.S.

Thanks for the comments re. the ppt. on open-ended investigations, when i get the time i’ll edit it and upload the edited version. Basically all i need to do is make the background to the text boxes non see-through

It’s never a waste of time – it’s always useful for us to know the sorts of mistakes that happen so we can advise other people.

Thanks for letting us know! You could have just quietly hidden that follow-up information…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?